Forex High Frequency Trading Signals Indicator
- Calculated based on High Frequency Trading machines statistics right from the interbank market
- High Frequency Trading machines cause very often market reversals and our indicator provides detailed insights about the HFT algorithms
- Very accurate predictions of price levels that are considered by HFT machines to be overbought or oversold
- Forget guessing or usual technical / fundamental analysis, our HFT predictions will give you the real edge in the market
- Unique analysis every trading day for free
More about our unique HFT Signals Analysis
Every trading day we prepare for you a unique forex analysis based on our high frequency trading (HFT) indicator. The indicator was built based on tracking HFT machines behavior right from the interbank market.
Most of the market reversals are caused by the high frequency trading machines. Thanks to our revolutionary indicator, you will be able to see where exactly the HFT machines consider a market to be overbought or oversold. Following our unique analysis, you will be able to predict market reversals and high or low price levels of a market for given trading day.
In the picture below you can see how the HFT indicator works. The HFT indicator draws 6 price zones (three above and three below current price) based on expected trading of the HFT machines for a given day.
The HFT indicator and our analysis have several important advantages:
- The price zones are calculated based on tracking HFT statistics and orders / volume right from the interbank market.
- The HFT indicator calculates all the price zones right in the beginning of every trading day (in the midnight).
- The HFT indicator does not recalculate or repaint during a day. All the zones are valid for the whole trading day.
- The HFT indicator draws three buy zones (blue) and three sell zones (red). The darker the color is, the higher probability of market reversal.
Our HFT indicator and analysis will change your trading forever! It provides you a real trading edge over other forex traders, and shows you the real view to the institutional HFT machines trading.
How to trade with our HFT Signals Analysis
Various trading strategies can be built based on our unique daily HFT signals analysis. Usually, it is the best to trade the HFT price zones in a conjunction with the
. This increases a probability of successful trades significantly.
In the chart below, you can see the two Pin Bars bouncing from the red HFT selling zone, and the Engulfing (Outside Bar) pattern bouncing from the blue HFT buying zone. All of these trades were very profitable!
However, there are more possible ways how to use our exclusive daily HFT signals analysis. Another very useful way is to use the analysis for placing Take-Profits of long trades near the HFT selling pressure zones. And Take-Profits of short trades can be placed near the HFT buying pressure zones.
: Do not trade against strong market trends driven by planned (or unexpected) fundamental news. To track news from various world's sources, you can check our
page. To do not miss any fundamental news release, you can watch our
Daily trade ideas based on HFT algorithms
We publish our HFT trade ideas every business day within our special professional interbank trading section. Make sure to check our special interbank trading section regularly and do not miss any of the unique and profitable trading opportunities based on the HFT algorithms that are moving with the markets!
EXCLUSIVE: EXPLORE OUR PROFITABLE TRADES
Let us lead you to stable profits!
Our real-time profitable trades delivered into your inbox!