Some brokers are direct market makers – and are on the opposite side for all your trades - and they directly profit from your losses.
And other brokers directly send your trades to the interbank market for execution.
In this article you can see the most common dirty practices of poor quality brokers and how to recognize and avoid them.
This is not the case!
Trusted FX Brokers
1. FX Trading Basics that you must Know
2. Know Your Enemy - Participants of Markets
3. Insider Information about Interbank Trading
4. What Brokers Never Want You to Know!
5. Dirty Practices of Brokers that Cost You Profits
6. How to Choose the Best Broker
7. The Most Profitable Trading Strategies
8. The Four Steps to Begin Trading Profitably
Haven't found what you're looking for? Contact us!
Forex Education - Basics:
Free Forex eBooks:
Forex Education - FX Brokers:
Forex Education - Technical Analysis:
Forex Education - Money Management:
Forex Education - Psychology:
Forex Education - Others:
Forex Interbank Trading: